Boarding at Killian Branch
As well as cleaning and repairing horse blankets, Killian Branch Farm also operates as a small scale boarding facility offering a relaxed atmosphere within the scenic foothills countryside. We are big believers in giving our horses as much turnout as possible and offer custom feeding programs to fit your horses’ specific needs. Grain free options are available for those with metabolic and insulin resistance conditions. Clinics, Lessons and Training available. Check out our Trainer page for more information.
Full board $500+
AS OF JULY 2018 WE ARE FULL. INQUIRE ABOUT WAITLIST.
- 17 Acres
- 150' x 225' arena with jumps
- 12 x 12 matted stalls with an additional 12 x 12 covered run
- Hot and Cold Wash stall
- Climate Controlled Tack Room
- Daily turn-out either individually or with a companion
- Fly spray in summer // Blanketing in winter
- Trailer parking available
- Owner on-site 24/7
within driving distance...
- 15 Minutes to Don Carter State Park, Gainesville
- 45 minutes to Jake and Bull Mountain Trail-heads, Dahlonega
- 1.5 Hours to International Horse Park, Conyers
- 50 Minutes to Fausett Farms Horse Trails, Dawsonville
- 1.5 Hours to Ashland Farm Equestrian Center, Convington
- Minutes to local schooling shows at: Oxer Farm, Honeysuckle Hills and Holly Valley Equestrian Center
- 1.5 Hours to Athens // UGA Veterinary Hospital
- 1 Hour to Georgia Equine Hospital, Canton
- $250/month | Boarder works 4 shifts per week.
- FREE | Boarder supplies grain and works 6 shifts per week.
- FREE | Boarder supplies grain and covers Friday PM - Sunday PM barn duties.
- All horses are sane and easy to handle
- Barn duties can be completed within 2.5 hours max
- Must have:
- calm and patient demeanor
- outstanding work ethic
- ability to work independently
- prior work experience with horses
- own transportation